Tarantulas is an Android app that can help you organize your tarantula collection.
Keep track of your pets' molt dates, feeding schedules and a lot more!
(BETA) View your tarantula's statistics chart
Similar to 'Send Data' but after the successful data transfer, the devices default browser should open and navigate automatically to a url.
The uploaded data will be stored in our server for 1 hour and will be automatically deleted.
Also, the URL can be shared, simple copy the URL and send to your friends or open in your desktop for a larger view.
How to transfer tarantula data to the new owner
Send Tarantula Data:
1. From the tarantulas list, click on the tarantula to be sent.
2. In the tarantula's info page, click menu then choose 'Send Data'.
3. An alert box will pop-up with some data upload information, click 'Yes' to continue or 'No' to cancel.
4. After successful upload, a new alert box will pop-up with the download key that you have to give to the recipient.
Receive Tarantula Data:
1. From the tarantulas list, click menu and choose 'Receive Data'.
2. An alert box will pop-up where you can enter the download key then click 'Download'.
Generate printable labels for your tarantula enclosures with QR code. Scan the QR from the app for quick access to your Tarantula's info page or actions such as feed, water and adding a new molt date!
Here's how to generate the labels:
– Add description/information about your tarantula pet
– List feeding history, days hungry and feeders used
– Shows molt history with option to add days hungry before the molt and days between the last molt dates, may help predict/estimate when the next molt will be
– Shows a popup notification/reminder of Ts that needs to be fed
– T image gallery, can be used to look back on the progress of your Ts' growth
HOW–TO: add, edit or delete species:
• From 'My Tarantulas' List, click menu and choose 'more' then choose 'Update Species List.
– To add species, click the '+' icon at the top right.
– To edit/delete existing, click on the species entry and choose an option from the popup box.
• From Add/Edit Tarantula info.
– To add species, click menu and choose 'Add Species'.
– To edit existing, select the genus and species then long click the country field.
This software is provided to you free of charge, I'm sharing this to help make it easier for fellow hobbyists keep records of their beloved eight–legged pets.
If you find issues, please send me an email, I cannot solve your problem by leaving unfriendly comments, tell me the issue and I'll do my best to solve it.
Please leave a comment and if you like this app, please do share to other hobbyists!
If you find bugs or have suggestions to improve the app, or if you have a feature you think would help, please send me an email and I'll see what can be done.